Do you love the taste of fresh, hand-brewed coffee? If so, you're going to love cafe emporos. This unique coffee brewing method produces a delicious cup of joe that is sure to please even the most discerning coffee lover. In this blog post, we'll teach you how to brew cafe emporos hand drip coffee at home. So sit back, relax, and let us show you how it's done!
How to brew with a Cafe Emporos Drip Bag:
1 Cafe Emporos Drip Pack
8~10 oz of Hot Water
1. Remove the filter and tear along the dotted line to expose the coffee.
2. Extend the hangers and fold out. This will allow the filter to hold the weight of the water and prevents it from falling in your mug.
3. Pour just enough water to saturate the grounds and wait 10 seconds. Continue you your pour to the top of the filter and allow it it brew. You may need to pour 3-4 times to fill your mug. (Dark roast coffee brews a few seconds quicker then medium roast coffee)
4. Carefully remove the filter and discard. Take caution when removing as the filter may still be hot from the water.
5. Enjoy your fresh Hand Drip Coffee!
Tip: If you would like for the coffee to be stonger allow the filter to steep in the coffee for an additional 2 min after your last pour.