This is one of my favorite coffee recipes.
It's really simple and looks fancy when served. ;)
All you need is the following:
1 cup of cold brew OR 2 espresso shots
1/2 oz of simple syrup (adjust to taste)
1 cup Ice
Serving size 1
1. Add cold brew or espresso, 2 pieces of ice, and syrup to shaker.
2. Cover shaker...
Vietnamese coffee has a rich sweetness to it thanks to the condensed milk.
It tastes great both hot and iced. Because of the condensed milk, you want to make sure to use a strong dark coffee. I use the Hand Drip Ugandan Dark Roast.
For Hot Vietnamese Coffee:
1. Add 2 tablespoons of condensed milk to your favorite mug.
(adjust to desired sweetness)
2. Brew 8oz of hot coffee using the Ugandan Hand Drip Satchel.
Made with ice, whole milk, and one coffee satchel.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.